Migrating to Austria
Austria comprises of 9 provinces which makes it a federal state among European countries. Each province in this federal state has its individual capital. It shares the borderline with countries like Switzerland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Germany, Hungary, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, and Slovenia.
As for the people living in Austria, the climate is highly moderate. People witness hot summers and moderately cold winters. There is also a central Alpine Area that witnesses long and cold winters. High snowfall can easily be witnessed.
Therefore, if you are planning to immigrate to Austria then it could be a good place to settle down for career opportunities. Like, overseas countries, immigration to Austria is also possible. People can choose from temporary to permanent settlement there.
Why should you select Austria for immigration?
- High satisfaction rate in terms of enjoyment, employment, etc.
- Nearby to most of the European countries like Geneva, Rome, and Prague
- Availability of low-cost luxury
- Highly secure banking options
Applying for permanent residency Austria
Depending upon the present citizenship of a person, the process of granting permanent residency in Austria may differ. People from different regions and countries form different groups. For each group, process and guidelines may differ.
Note: Although knowing German language isn’t mandatory however, there are many forms and information which are majorly written in German.
Different types of the immigration process
Immigration can be of different types. Some of them are mentioned here below.
- EU citizens and their family moving from one region to other EU region
- Non-permanent immigration
- Permanent immigration
- Becoming residence for a fixed time period
Apart from the above mentioned, if there is someone who is highly skilled and moving for his employment then they are granted with other types of immigration permits. Such immigration permits and cards are explained below.
- European Union Blue Card : It EU-approved work permit that governs employment in European countries. They only allow highly skilled workers (citizen) from non-European Union Countries to stay and work.
- Employment Permit and Settlement Permit: This is a type of work permit that allows you to settle in the country for both, temporary as well as permanent settlement. There are several documentations which are required to be completed before actually immigrating to the country. this permit governs for both EU and non EU citizens.
- Red-White-Red (RWR) card: This card is granted for the term period of 12 months. The designated holder can only stay in Austria for the designated time period in purpose to his employment.
Eligibility requirements to get the card
- The person should be highly skilled
- The occupation should be special for which there is a shortage of person
- A person should be graduate or pursuing any higher education
- The person who is self-employed in key-occupation
- Red-White-Red-Card Plus: This card is granted for the term period of 12 months. The designated holder can only stay in Austria for the designated time period in purpose to his employment.
Eligibility requirements to get this card
- Minimum 10-months employability
- Must have one EU card holder in the family
- Must have a family member settled in Austria
Documents required while immigrating to Austria
If you are third country national, citizens of non EU countries then you require six-month minimum residence permit while immigrating to Austria. The first application should be filled staying in your homeland.
The documents required for the process are listed below: -
- Signed passport with at least 3 months’ validity beyond the date of returning
- Previous passports’ copies
- Attachment of consular fees made in US $
- Signed application form in German Language
- A recently shot picture
- Birth Certificate (original copy)
- Certificate of good conduct
- Green Card, if not a US citizen
- Proof of good health
- Proof of financial means like bank statement, scholarship in case of being a student, letter of grants, etc.
- Proof of owning a property or lodging
Above mentioned aerobatic information to be well versed and requirements to be fulfilled while applying for immigration to Austria. For professional assistance, get in touch with us and let us help you. With the help of a professional consultant, the immigration process becomes easy.