Migrating to Germany Through Germany Job Seeker Visa:-
Germany ranks fifth among the world’s largest economies. Germany having this strong economy is still looking for skilled professionals to migrate. This country has always been a cultural and economic stronghold. Even though this country has a stable economy, still it is opening its doors for skilled immigrants to migrate to their country. Germany is considered as an ultimate center for research and innovation, it offers a wide variety of options for immigrants to migrate. One of the best options is Germany Job Seeker Visa. Being a place with a high standard of living and a thriving economy, it is one of the best places to work and settle there.
Why Immigrants are needed in Germany?
Even though Germany has a powerful economy still they encourage foreign immigrants to come there. Why is that?
Well, skilled immigrants play an important role in thriving one’s economy as well as social development. The insertion of foreign immigrants not only introduces a cultural diversity but also lays a strong foundation for future economic growth.
In-fact from the past decades, the Germany Immigration Authority had made a lot of effort for the assimilation of foreign immigrants.
It is said that Germany is going to lower its immigration standard for professionals with high and moderate skills to search for a job in this country.
Before we start looking in Germany Job Seeker Visa in detail. Lets first understand what is this visa exactly?
The Germany Job Seeker Visa is Long Term Residency Permit allowing you to stay in Germany for 6 months and search for a job there. By the end of six months, if you are able to secure a job then you will be allowed to live and work there on the Germany Work Visa or Germany Work Permit.
Note: Job Seeker Visa does not mean that you can go and start working the moment you land there. This visa means that you are allowed to search for a job during your stay in that country.
How to Apply for Germany Job Seeker Visa?
The immigration process of Germany is one of the fastest and most organized in the world. This visa is a long term residency permit allowing the applicant to search for a job for a period of 6 months. The applicant having this visa is allowed to visit Germany and attend interviews there which is far better than looking for jobs from abroad.
The average processing time for Germany Job Seeker Visa is usually 4 to 6 months. (This time is not fixed as it is subjected to changes as imposed by the German Government)
The overview of this visa application is explained below:
- Applying for Job Seeker Visa and securing a job in Germany.
- Applying for EU Blue Card within Germany.
- After 5 years while working as an employee in Germany, you can apply for Germany PR.
- After being a PR holder for 5 years, you can apply for German citizenship.
Job Seeker Visa Requirement:
- Minimum working experience of 1 year.
- 15 years of regular education.
- No IELTS or TOEFL requirement.
- Sufficient proof of funds for 6 months stay in Germany. German Immigration Department dictates that funds should be maintained from at least 1 month prior to filing the application.
- Accommodation Proof for a duration of 6 months.
Benefits of Germany Job Seeker Visa:
- Allows you to search for a job while staying in Germany
- No offer letter needed prior to applying for this visa.
- This visa grants 6 months period to discover the occupation in any field.
- Leading to Permanent Residency.
- No IELTS require.
- Free education for children.
- Usually granted multiple entries.
- With the main applicant, dependents can also apply for visit visas.
- Fast processing time generally granted within 6 weeks.
- Can stay anywhere in Germany.
- It is an easy way to enter Germany and settle in the heart of Europe.
Benefits of living in Germany:
- Great working opportunities for technical and manufacturing sector professionals.
- Free healthcare and educational benefits for residents.
- Germany is considered one of the World’s Most Liveable Cities.
- As there is a shortage of skilled workers in various sectors, this creates a lot of opportunities for professionals.
- Once you get a visa, you will be eligible for access to all European Union.
- Germany has a reputation for providing a higher salary than most countries.
Jobs in Germany:
There is an estimation that more than 1.2 million vacancies are there in the German market. Germany is seeking to fill these vacancies with the right skilled professionals.
Let’s have a look at some of the occupations in Germany:-
|Occupation||Salary in Euros|
|Managing Administrators, or CEOs||170,000 – 800,000|
|Federal Minister||168,000 – 204,000|
|Investment Bankers||145,000 – 300,000|
|Sales Manager||134,000 – 200,000|
|Laboratory Manager||122,000 – 180,000|
|Attending Medical Doctor||85,000 – 150,000|
|IT Specialists||66,000 – 81,000|
|Engineer||64,000 – 120,000|
If you are willing to know more about the Germany Immigration process, you can certainly contact us by writing us an email on email@example.com and one of our experts will help you out in every possible way. You may also call us on +91-9999-00-4310 or you can also receive a call back from our expert once you fill out the inquiry form. You can also talk to our experts directly through our live chat feature and clear your doubts instantaneously.
We at Pi Overseas have a team of dedicated experts that cater to every need of the clients. We have a proven track record in the immigration industry which was achieved in a very short span of time. Our experts will help and guide you every step of the filing process and keep you posted throughout the whole cumbersome process of visa filing.