Knowing all about immigrating to Hong Kong
Hong Kong bears the title of the special administrative region of China. It also tops as the financial center and has the highest per capita income in the whole world. Therefore, thinking of immigrating to Hong Kong makes wide sense and yearly it witnesses more than hundreds of immigration application. But as you understand that dreaming of immigrating and fulfilling that dream are two different shores of a river. To connect both or make your dream come true, you need to have the assistance of a good immigration consultant.
Apart from that, you required to be well versed with information playing a vital role for Hong Kong Immigration.
Why should you choose Hong Kong as an immigration destination?
China has no doubt emerged as a superpower that no one can deny. The leap it has taken has made it an unrivalled destination for better employment and living. People find better employment opportunities and live a highly standardized life. Therefore, whether if you are planning to set up your business there or have an opportunity waiting for you to join their then immigration should be your first choice. But before you visit a new place, get informed about all dos and donts.
What are the different visa types?
There are different types of visas available for the Hong Kong Immigration. Some of them are explained here below.
- Hong Kong Visit visa: This visa governs your stay for holidays and family visits.
- Hong Kong Student Visa: Student Visa as the name suggests implies for students who have got admission in Hong Kong.
- Hong Kong Work Visa: For the working expats who have been hired by a company in Hong Kong, this visa type is most suitable.
- Hong Kong Investment visa: For self-employed people looking to settle in Hong Kong with their business, this visa will play a pivotal role.
- Hong Kong Dependent visa: If you are a family member of a working professional or you are married to someone living in Hong Kong, then dependent visa will certainly be your choice.
- Hong Kong Training visa: For those applying for certain training in Hong Kong, training visa is the prudent selection.
- Hong Kong Domestic help visa: This visa governs the stay of people immigrating as domestic help; such people have to stay at an employer’s place.
- Hong Kong Permanent residency: Those who have lived in Hong Kong at least for seven years, they can apply for permanent residency there.
Requirement for visa application
- You should be skilled worker
- You should not have any criminal record
- You must have graduated from a college in Hong Kong
- You are a family member of a person staying in Hong Kong
- You have employment letter from a company in Hong Kong
Required documents for immigration
- Complete application with valid details
- Registration certificate copy
- Invitation letter from the appointing company
- Financial statements copy
- Copies of passport’s first and last pages
Getting immigration visa to Hong Kong is a tedious process. It becomes easy with an assistance of expert consultancy like us.