South Africa critical skilled VISA
South Africa is a country on the southernmost tip of the Africa Continent. South Africa know to be the Republic of South Africa has been the new developing country in the world. South Africa is also known to be the fastest growing countries. With more progressive laws, more and more qualified immigrates are also paving their way to establish themselves in the new found improved land.
The South African Government have recognized areas where skilled and qualified worker are at high demand. The government do realize that skills are required to enhance the growth of the country as well to be benefited for the economic growth of the country. So government of south Africa has introduces many a scheme to invite eligible workers around the global to work for their nation. Which helps aspirant to immigrate and work over there on temporary grounds.
Critical visa permit falls under that visa scheme that allows individuals to live and work in South Africa on temporary basis for a period up to 5 years. This visa has been granted basically on the applicants experience and qualification being recognized based on the skilled occupation list of South Africa government. The applicant does not need any job offer to apply for the visa. This visa is been granted for 1 year of time initially where in the applicant can search for the job in that time span. On request and proper documents the applicant can also extend the validity period of the visa. This visa is also a way to apply for permanent residency in that country subjected to certain conditions.
- The applicant should have sufficient knowledge and qualification to be fill in the position mentioned in the critical skill select visa occupational list.
- The aspirant’s occupation must be registered by the professional body of South Africa.
- Foreign Qualification has to be recognized and to be assessed by the government authority named SAQA.
- Usually granted multiple entry.
- Dependents can apply for visit visas along with the main applicant.
- Processing time for the VISA is generally for 2 weeks.
- You can find the right job for you and you can move between employers.
- You can change employers
- A valid passport.
- Passport size photographs.
- Original cover letter signed by the applicant ( We at PIE will be assisting you for the same)
- Proof of funds has to be shown to proof financial stability of an individual applying for the visa (3 months statement has to be shown amounting to be 13650INR/ month)
- Medical reports proving the medical status of an individual applying for the visa
- Police clearance certificate has to be produced.
- Foreign qualification certificate has to be attested.
- Foreign qualification has to be recognized by the SAQA authority of South Africa.
- Update resume.
- Job experience letter and relieving letter would be required with proper attestation.